BIBS Dummy - Size 1
ALL COLOURS ARE PICTURED BELOW
PLEASE NOTE: price is for 1 dummy, they come in packs of 2
BIBS colour dummies are a cherry-shaped natural latex pacifier, especially developed to soothe and comfort baby while supporting their instinctive need to suckle.
The cherry-shaped (round) nipple is produced from natural latex, which is soft, flexible and durable, whilst the shield is made from Polypropylene (PP), which is a robust and lightweight plastic material. It is gently outwards curved to prevent skin irritation and is equipped with air holes and a security handle.
- Traditional round shield available in a range of colours
- Cherry-shaped natural latex dummy
- 100% BPA and PVC Free
- Made in Denmark
- Teat - 100% natural Latex
- Shield - Polypropylene (PP)
Size: 1 which is suitable from birth to approximately 6 months. Also available in sizes 2 (6-18M) and 3 (18M plus).
- Dummies do not come with a cover or a lid
- Dummies should always be kept dry and protected from dirt
- Avoid placing the dummy in direct sunlight and heat, as this may weaken the natural latex
- Do not store the dummies in disinfectant or sterilising liquid, which can affect it's durability
- Cleaning: Before using the dummy for the first time, place it in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes, then allow it to air dry
- Before each use, the dummy should be sterilised shortly by pouring boiling water over it
- As the dummy has a vented nipple, liquid will penetrate into it - when the dummy has cooled, the water can be pressed out of the nipple to ensure hygiene
- Do not place the dummy in a steriliser of any kind, as the steriliser may become too hot and cause the dummy to bubble
Please ensure you choose the BIBS dummies carefully, as for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept their return.
Safety: The product complies with Consumer Goods (Babies’ Dummies) Safety Standard AS2432-1991 2017 and European Safety Standard EN 1400.
For full care and safety instructions, refer to the enclosed leaflet and retain for future reference.
- Do not tie dummy around baby's neck as it presents a strangulation hazard
- A torn or broken dummy poses a choking hazard
- Inspect carefully before each use, especially when a child has teeth
- Pull pacifier in all directions
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness
- Always use this product under adult supervision